22 June 2010

A very special award for me

At the Creative Inkers play day (AKA training) on Saturday my fabulous upline Jacque honoured her top 3 downline & shock horror I was no. 2 for 2009-2010 - as I belong to one of the bigger teams in NZ & it's full of some very talented people this is probably an even greater honour than being placed 7th in NZ for the same year. She's even had a blog badge created just for me - as this is the inaugural award I certainly feel very privileged to receive this honour. Awards are based on sales, promotions of yourself & your downline.

My strength as a Manager is looking after my fabulous downline the WOW paperKrafters & helping them achieve their goals. Stampin' Up! & I support all demonstrators from the hobby demo that joins to just get the Starter Kit to someone who wants to create a full time business.

Do check out my Join My Team page & do contact me if you'd like to know more - the Starter Kit is 20% off until the end of July & is priced at $299 which is the cheapest it's ever been and look what you receive - the kit can be customised in so many ways to suit you too. Valued at $685 plus business supplies as well.

STARTER KIT:
Eastern Blooms stamp set
Fun & Fast Notes Stamp set
Big Bold Birthday (retiring August 30th 2010 - replacement suggestion is either Circle Circus or Party Hearty)
Basic Phrases
OR 4 sets of your choice at the same or lower value.

Standard size Stampin' Around™ wheel

Stampin' Around handle (standard size)

Real Red ink cartridge OR colour of your choice (standard size only)

Stampin' Pastels™ (1 case has 51 colours, 6 applicators, 1 eraser)

Assorted card stock (A4) any colour family

Card stock (A4) Whisper White OR A4 card stock of your choice at same or lower price

Blender pens (1 packet of 3)

Craft & Rubber Scissors

SNAIL Adhesive™  x1

Stampin' Scrub™ (1 two-sided scrub for cleaning your stamps - the best on the market)

Stampin' Mist™  (cleaner for your scrub)

VersaMark® pad

4 Classic Stampin' Pads®

Basic Black ink pad




2 comments:

  1. Well done on your fantastic achievement Karen! It gives us mere mortals something to aim for, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Karen, you deserve the recognition for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen