29 August 2010

Do they really call this training?

Awhile back I spent a really lovely day with my team & fellow demonstrators being trained by Stampin' Up!  We always get a free stamp set & this training was no exception and we received the really incredibly versatile set Every Moment - which is a set of 4; $30.95 clear or $38.95 wood mount.

You too can order this set come September 1st.

This was my favourite project on the day, we were taught the masking technique & watercolouring with real watercolouring paper, other new things to look out for on the card is the lovely yellow we're getting Daffodil Delight I love it! Self adhesive pearls, 1/8" taffeta ribbon If this is there idea of training it's my idea of heaven. I have my own downline training to do today so going to be a great day - yes being a SU! demonstrator is the bestest job in the whole wide world!

Stamp set: Every Moment
Ink: Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Paper: Watercolour,  Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Other: Aqua painter, pearl, clip, 1/8" Old Olive taffeta ribbon, 3/8" Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon, spritzer tool, scallop edge border punch (on special for $17.98 until August 31st)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen