15 August 2010

A spring bouquet?

This was a card idea I has stored on my PC for a rainy day & as no watermark on the original  a big thank you to the original creator. I've tweaked the original card just a teeny bit but I really love the red gingham ribbon tying the bundle of flowers together. This ribbon is retiring & will no longer be available in the new IB+C. Kiwi Kiss is also going & is now running "low".


Stamp sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Other: Word window punch, red gingham ribbon, blender pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, dimensionals


I love these bright colours together & I for one am really looking forward to the Colour Renovation which is now only 2 weeks away - if you haven't earnt a FREE Idea Book & Catalogue with me this year do pre-order your copy from me for $10 (includes free postage if you don't make my open home launch party).
Here's a sneek peak of the new Brights Collection - yummy! Remember if you want to see any picture bigger just click on the picture :)

I hope you're staying warm & dry if you're a kiwi reading this.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Karen - I am LOVING Real Red, Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango together!I would never have thought of pairing up RR and TT - guess what I'm doing this afternoon!? You may well have solved me a problem! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Bright and vibrant - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely Karen - bright and vibrant (like you lol).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen