19 September 2010

Julia brightened my day :-)

Julia Leece that is - she sent me some special mail - isn't she sweet - and it's so pretty thanks Julia

I'm not sure of all the finer details but can tell she's white embossed the Medallion background stamp - looks like she's "kissed" it too - the thanks inside the Pretties flower comes from the new stamp set Perfect Punches, the hatpin also come from the Pretties kit, the card stock is Close to Cocoa (retired now) and Pretty In Pink - she's also added a crimped mat but the photo doesn't reveal that; other than that you'll have to ask her. Thanks Julia it was a lovely surprise on a very dreary wet & windy day otherwise! And read the comments - some of the finer detail has been revealed ;-)

3 comments:

  1. so pleased I brighted your day! The card is made by stamping versa mark on the medallion stamp then running the vintage vogue jumbo wheel over it with soft suede ink. Then stamp on to the white cardstock and then covering it in clear embossing powder. Once set run over the entire front with a brayer laydened with pink ink (can't remember which pink I used LOL). It's the same idea as the one I showed at the Auckland regional this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, it is very pretty!! The colours are great and it's such a fab technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen