18 September 2010

Somethings have to be believed to be seen!

Like me using Garden Green - why haven't I used it before? I love it!

Still struggling whilst I build up my new colours & very thankful I have packs of Wild Wasabi from the last time around. It's also the dynamic duo for Garden Green!


My favourite stamp set in the new catalogue is Just Believe & I do love this DSP Woodland Park. I think it reminds me of flatting & maidenhair ferns in the bathroom - so maybe an 80s thing!


Stamp set: Just Believe
Ink: Early Espresso, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake
Paper: Garden Green, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Punches: 1-3/4" circle, scallop trim border
Other: Early Espresso taffeta ribbon, sponges, sponge dauber, basic pearls (self-adhesive), dimensionals


7 comments:

  1. Haha, Karen! I knew if you played with garden Green long enough you would be a convert! Lovely card! Note to self: Get that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card Karen - LOVE IT!! I am loving the change of colours - it really showed how we get stuck in a rut without even realising it with the old colours! I even use More Mustard the other day! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Karen and I'm impressed at how nice Garden Green looks - a colour I have never used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man Karen, you are going to actually convert me too - this is not a colour I use often, but I love the way your card turned out. Really lovely! TFS Sharlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I'm not alone in never having used Garden Green before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Karen - and nice to know we share favourite stamp sets! (I haven't been a fan of Garden Green either - must give it a go).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I missed this post, until now. This is absolutely stunning Karen! I definitely feel a CASE coming on :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen