10 May 2011

Belated Mother's day

I hope everyone had a lovely Mother's day either being spoilt as a mum or sharing time with your mum. I made my mum her favourite smoked chicken pie for dinner which even my fussy niece wanted 2nds but she was too slow.

I had a lovely card I'd made ages ago at a bleaching class at my upline's place which I knew mum would love & she did - she loves butterflies with a passion!

Stamp set: Elements of Style
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride card-stock & DSP
Other: Black embossing powder, aquapainter, bleach, Blushing Bride poly twill ribbon, Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, Finial Press & Square Lattice embossing folders, Beautiful Wings die, cutter tool, basic pearls
Technique: Bleaching

1 comment:

  1. Love this stamp set and you have done such a wonderful job with this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen