12 July 2012

King of The Jungle

This was another fabulous project taught to me by one of my team-mates Heather Stewart using the lion stamp from Zoo Review - I must have a thing about lion's this week & letting them out of the cage ;)




The background is created using the Polished Stone technique and it really provides a really good camouflage for His Royal Highness!

I must admit I was really lucky when I was doing this project as I was standing beside NZ's SU! Country Manager who was taught her stamping techniques by the Home Office & she had a different way of doing it than I'd seen before. Emma's way was to rub the glossy card stock with the rubbing alcohol, then add the colour one at a time as described on SCS, starting with the lightest colour - the finished product was more blended & really looked like "polished stone".

This picture has a wee strip as a comparison done the "Emma way" - click on the picture to make it "bigger"



Remember if you see anything you like on my blog get a group of friends together & request a home workshop/party - great way to spend a winter night.

Happy stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen