16 July 2012

Quick Sympathy cards

Just a quickie post as I meant to post before leaving for SENZ but ran out of time but good to be home - baking goodies was much more important than blogging before I left for the weekend (sorry). I thought I'd share a couple of "quick" sympathy cards as unfortunately you often need these in a hurry.

Both these cards use the stamp sets Just Believe & the word comes from Loving Thoughts which is available in our Autumn-Winter mini which expires July 31st. I sure hope it carries over as it is a lovely set but just in case I'd order it before the end of the month to guarantee you get it. You can click on the stamp set to see the other words in the set.

The first card is pretty self-explanatory I think. The 2nd card I created at our last team training with my upline Jacque Pedersen & we have white embossed the butterflies with the image. Love it!!






2 comments:

  1. The Just Believe set lends itself to many occasions and a sympathy card is no exception. These are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely karen, Just beleive is such a lovely set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen