27 August 2012

5 sleeps to go & Blooming with Kindness



LOL this was a stamp set that was on my wish list but lower down the list but after team training at my upline Jacque's place the other day it's moved up the order after our make and take for a workshop/party card as it is just fabulous.


Jacque cased the card from the very talented Mary Brown We did an emboss resist technique & this flower was perfect for the technique - I can also see this stamp being used for Sympathy cards in bluer shades.

So what's new on this card: only 3 things the stamp set Blooming with Kindness, Primrose Petals ink & satin stitched ribbon.


Stamp set: Blooming with Kindness
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Primrose Petals, Certainly Celery, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White
Punches: Corner rounder & a square punch (to make the banner neatly).
Other: Clear embossing powder, sponges & daubers, Primrose Petals satin stitched ribbon
Technique: Emboss Resist

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Karen except it hadn't quite made it onto my wishlist but is there now. This could replace Upsy Daisy. I love all the sentiment options.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen