8 September 2012

Lisa's ornament card





I just love Lisa Bullock's from Christchurch demo swap I received recently - it sure makes me think about the "fun" I have untangling my Christmas lights & every year I say I will do better!

Lisa is one clever lady & she can do things with punches that are pretty damn amazing.


Lisa says "All you need are two punches, Boho Blossoms and Blossom Petals Builder (not the Build a flower punch like I said above…* blush*) and with some careful snips and swish of a Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker you have Christmas Lights".




Stamp set: Curly Cute
Ink: Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Basic Black marker
Paper: Gumball Green, Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Punches: Build a Blossom, Boho Blossoms
Other: Apothecary Accents framelits, Woodgrain embossing folder, Gumball Green stitched satin ribbon, matpack, sponges

Gosh did I feel spoilt receiving this in the post (huge thanks Lisa) - just imagine how your loved ones would feel receiving it too!

Inky hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Karen, HI!!! I haven't been online for a while, so I thought I would check in with my SBS sisters and see who was still online. SOOO glad to see you are still making awesome creations. I LOVE this card!! I am sooo going to come back to this for some Christmas card inspiration. Hugs to you. Hope all is well!! Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen