9 September 2012

My name is Karen ;)


Next week all the demos from the top half of NZ are getting together with Stampin' Up! to have an all day play & learn about our new products.

We were asked to make our own name badge for the event & here's my badge modelling itself on my Spice Cake fabric bag that my scoring tool lives in - it looks so damn good together I may have to take it to the event as my handbag.


I must be the only demo that has never made a paper flower with the Scallop Punch & I used our smaller version we can now buy 1-1/4" & followed this helpful tutorial of Anne Krashel's "how to."

I used Very Vanilla card stock & then Gold Glow Smooch Spritz to make the flower & the "Little Leaves" pretty.

If anyone wants to attend this fabulous day with me registration closes tomorrow so I'd probably need your credit card details as my bank account is looking rather sad as I was TEMPTED by all our fabulous new stamps etc too much.

CONTACT ME here if you are interested in attending.

WHEN: Saturday 15th September 10-5pm being held in Greenlane, if anyone wants to attend guests are welcome & no business talk is happening just playing!!

Agenda/Activities:
Product Playground:
Experience hands-on learning and a chance to see and try Stampin’ Up! products—including some of our latest releases. Have a go at various techniques and see project displays created by our talented demonstrators.

Make & Takes (Clockworks Stamp Set)

Registration includes a Make & Take kit and the Clockworks Stamp Set (valued at $41.95 wood-mount / $33.95 clear-mount) from the new annual catalogue. The kit includes materials for four cute projects and tips on how to make them. All supplies will be provided by Stampin’ Up! Spend as much or as little time as you want to create your Make & Takes—whenever you like!

Inspiration Boards.
Our Share Boards will provide an opportunity for you to show off your creativity! Add your own project to the boards and gain inspiration and ideas from all of the share projects. Presentation projects and a variety of other projects will also be on display, so be sure to bring your camera!

Demonstrations:
Be wowed by a variety of creative presentations throughout the day.

Presentations:
Decorations
Heartfelt Cards
Packaging and Wrapping Ideas
Handmade Gifts

Fee : The $120 fee provides you with access to all activities and presentations at the event, lunch, the Make & Take kit and Stampin’ Up! products (including the Clockworks Stamp Set and more)!

1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely Karen! Can't wait to see it in real life :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen