5 September 2012

My open home launch: food, cards & friends



"Hello" & if  you're like me you're waiting for a BIG box of goodies from Stampin' Up! to play with now we can truly order.

I thought I'd share  another card the attendees got to KReate at the event & also huge congratulations to Jan Baxter who won the door prize of the 2012-14 In-Colour Markers. The 3rd card on the day was a case of my demo swap from Debbie Lamb & it was perfect for a make n' take & a huge plus used up my less favourite new in-colour (I am heard to mutter Karitane Yellow in an unflattering voice). I also really liked the wee vellum strip.

But before we see the whole card some piccies from the day/night & a link to the chocolate chip cookies recipe.






Stamps: Betsy's Blossoms, Tiny Tags
Ink: Raspberry Ripple (this is my favourite new colour), Summer Starfruit
Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Floral District designer series paper, white Vellum cardstock
Other: Bitty Banners framelits (use tab 2 on the Big Shot), dimensionals, basic jewels, Tombow Glue


Cutting measurements:
Summer Starfruit A5 cardstock, Raspberry Ripple, 9.5 x 13.8cm, DSP 9 x 13.3cm, Vellum 9 x 1.5cm, scrap of Whisper white

This is a great idea to use up left over DSP with one focal image so thanks Debbie for a great swap (again). I also whipped up a quick thank you card with using one of the other designs of DSP, Primrose Petals ink, Midnight Muse ink & card stock, Gumball Green ink.



1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen