20 October 2012

Shabby chic Christmas card



I've cased the Holiday mini (page 6) for this one but could not get the tulle to gather even with Sticky Strip so I'm thinking you need a sewing machine & a gathering thread (or a needle & thread) even so I think it's very pretty.


I've used multipurpose adhesive sheet (p 160 in the AC) to make my Champagne glimmer paper stick & I've used the Finishing Touches Edgelit for my border. I have lightly sanded my embossed piece of Early Espresso core'dination card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen