18 October 2012

Stamp a stacked out

of get up & go. Been awhile since I posted but was so busy prepping last week for my team's Christmas Stamp-a-stack. We were all overwhelmed with the response - so much so we all ran out of various card stocks. For myself personally it was the equivalent of cutting 172 kits with >800 pieces cut - it was a big job.

My next big team event I'm involved with is the Creative Inkers Christmas Extravaganza November 3rd Western Springs 1-5 pm. $45 for 5 projects - this time a bit more complex. I know Sally & myself are teaching a twisted greeting card/gift card holder. Do contact me if you'd like more details or to book a seat.

Anyhow I thought I'd share the 3 designs Sally, Debbie & myself taught at our Stamp a Stack. Everyone got to create 12 cards for $25 which I think was pretty phenomenal value. A big thanks to all that attended & made it a fun afternoon.

Debbie's card using Greeting Cards Kids & her name is linked to her blog post:


Sally's card using the Holiday Frame textured embossing folder that everyone adores:


And my card I've also blogged using Watercolour Winter:


I'll set up a few posts for the long weekend - I hope everyone has a safe & relaxing one - my Pete is taking me away for some R+R . Take care.

1 comment:

  1. All the cards were lovely. Hope you and Pete have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen