4 December 2012

Making old into new


Hi all I'm getting ready for my work's annual craft market this coming Thursday so clearing out all those kits & stuff I have stored in my garage. This 7's box was an Extravaganza project of mine way back in February 2010 for "Valentine's" - well I've got rid of the hearts & added some glitter & blinged it up for Christmas 2012. My original post you can see HERE.




I've used my retired So Swirly wheel, which even though it's now retired from SU! it'll never retire from my stash, as I love it & it's so versatile & I've used my most favourite thing now Irridescent ICE embossing powder.  I used our Illuminate pad as it's a watermark pad that is luminescent in case I missed anywhere & made my box all sparkly. Then a red glimmer snowflake, gorgeous faceted button & voila the soaps & bath bombs are ready for sale to someone as a small gift.


If you haven't had a go at making a 7's box do try them they actually make a substantial wee box with very little effort. If you check out the original post it'll send you off to Marelle Taylor's blog with step by step instructions "how-to".

Well I hope everyone's Christmas preparations are going well I may need a week to tidy up my house ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen