23 March 2013

Debbie cases our new mini



My dear stampin' friend Debbie Lamb swapped this fab card with me recently that she cased directly from our new seasonal catalogue. It can be found on page 24. And I'm sorry one of my lights has blown for my light box but I hope you can see what a fab job Debbie has done.

Did you know you can find the ingredients used on any card or project in our catalogues. I have the links on the RHS of this blog under the catalogue pictures & links.

So clicking on the link I can see Debbie has used the following to recreate the card beautifully.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen