15 April 2013

Extra hostess dollars & the starter kit just got bigger




Join Offer
Ever wish you had more money to spend on Stampin’ Up! products? Consider it done. Join Stampin’ Up! before 30 May and get an extra $75 for your Starter Kit. Joining is quick & easy & online just grab your catalogue & write up your wish-list for $360 of products & you'll only pay $189 - PHENOMENAL - do check out my Join My Team page & if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or if you're happy just click on Join The Fun on the right hand side of my blog. We'd love to have you join the WOW paperKRafters (my team), it's a great time to join with a new catalogue launch just 3 months away.

Hostess Offer

Ever wish you had more money to spend on Stampin’ Up! products? Consider it done. Between 15 April and 30 May just host a $500 or higher party and earn an additional $75 in FREE products! That’s on top of the hostess dollars and benefits you already get! Take a look at our already-awesome hostess benefits that you’ll get to ADD more hostess dollars to:


So if you'e like to book in a party date at your place or mine contact me ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen