25 September 2015

Absolutely loving the Sleigh Ride Edgelits

Hi all its been awhile again since I last blogged but I have been crafting a lot so I have good intentions to blog at least once a week going forward, I'm going to attempt to blog every day for the next week & share some KReations to get my blogging mojo back!!




This is the fab card Sally Williams taught us to launch the new holiday catalogue for Stampin' Up!

It was really quick & easy & I think really effective - just what you need when you want to mass produce a few Christmas Cards.

Nothing tricky about the card but the snow is created by rubbing a white craft ink lightly over the embossed piece.

Under the houses we've used a post it note & lightly sponged a bit of Soft Sky ink to create snow drifts.

Sally used Dazzling Diamonds on her card for a real glittery look on top of her snow drifts but I am in love with one of my recent non-SU! purchases; which is a clear Zig Wink of Stella Brush marker which leaves a very faint sparkling effect, which is really pretty in real life. So all products in the recipe below are Stampin' Up! apart from the Zig brush pen which I purchased from Create

Recipe:
Stamp set: Embellished Ornaments ( Christmas word - as well as gorgeous ornaments, gorgeous font)
Ink: Night of Navy, Soft Sky (for sponging the snow drifts), Whisper White Craft
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy
Dies: Oval framelits, Christmas Greetings thinlits, Sleigh Ride edgelits
Embossing Folder: Softly Falling
Other: Clear Zig Wink of Stella Brush marker


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen