1 February 2016

Bright & Cheerful Balloons to kick start 2016 & blogging again ....

Hi everyone just a very quick post to kick 2016 off.


It was my dear friend Debbie's birthday yesterday & as she is a Stampin' Up! demo I thought I'd better make her a card with one of the new stamps from their latest Occasions Catalogue & I also got to use one of the Sale-a-bration stamp sets I earned for FREE after spending $110, even though I have too, too many stamp sets in all honesty the Sale-a-bration stamp sets are just fabulous this year.

I found this awesome card on Pinterest which was created by Cornelia Janssen from Denmark - I pin so much it was great to actually go & case & KReate it.

When I first started stamping a few balloons I wasn't too sure about it but when all the colours were down I just loved it!.

Recipe (all products Stampin' Up!):
Stamp sets: Balloon Builders, Botanicals For You
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Smokey Slate, Versamark
Card stock: Whisper White, Vellum
Others: Gold EP, glue dots (to stick down the vellum overlay), dimensionals

Cutting dimensions:
Whisper white 9 x 13.3cm, 9.5 x 13.8cm, 1/2 A4 - thick whisper white (mountain fold)
Vellum 6.5 x 13.3cm

Inside I stamped a happy birthday message.

Love, love the font of the Just For You and as it such a big stamp it made making a card very easy.

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen