3 November 2016

Day 2: The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge

Just a real quick post today as I'm back on nights & sleep is more important than colouring.

Christmas is under 2 months away & I'm making Christmas tags at the moment to go on the presents under the tree.


I've been colouring up this wee elf with my Zig Real Color Brushes on watercolor paper & it's so quick & easy. I really do adore these markers as the brush tip is just a delight to work with making drawing the thinnest line real easy & they blend beautifully on watercolour paper with water, another Zig marker or the Wink of Stella brush marker. Unfortunately this stamp set does not have a matching die so I have hand cut all my elves, just as well I think he's very cute but I do like the "peeking look".

I only have the 36 marker set so only had one red to work with but I don't think it mattered. The bell on his hat is coloured with the gold Wink of Stella pen & I blended out the grey on his hat with my clear Wink of Stella pen & it is really sparkly in real life.



Recipe:
Stamp sets: Peeking Friends (Gerda Steiner Designs), Oh, Goodie (SU!)
Ink: Versafine Black, Festive Berries distress ink.
Zig Real Color Brushes: Pale Pink, Oatmeal, Flesh Colour, Mustard, Carmine Red. Light Gray, Light Green, May Green, Green
Other: Green glitter paper (CTMH), watercolour paper, Tag Builder Blueprints 6 (MFT), Copper cord (SU!), clear & gold Wink of Stella pens, waterbrush,

Well this is my 2nd post for Kathy's 30 day of colourings. I have another cute tag to share tomorrow so I'm off to a roll if you would like to join in or see what everyone else is creating do pop into The Daily Marker's blog .



✿ Karen ✿

1 comment:

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen