14 February 2017

Happy Valentine's day

Pete is a lucky chap or will be when he gets home as I must have been a stroppy class attendee lately demanding this time to make the planned Thinking of You card & matching box into a Valentine's card at a recent class I attended with Sally Williams. It wasn't too much of a demand as the stamp set I needed was on the table I just needed a block to mount it on to make my tag say hugs & kisses instead of thinking of you!


 You can see Sally's card & box & the recipe HERE & the saying & wee hearts I've used come from Sealed with Love stampset (Stampin' Up!).

I really like this colour combination of Sweet Sugarplum & Mint Macaron, it's the same colour combo from my last blog post.

Talking of Sealed with a Kiss stamp set, when I attended a class at Debbie Lamb's we got to make this wee treat for a loved one using the stamp set & the Love Note framelits dies. it was one Jaffa for the bag, one for my tum!





The wee envelope is so cute I almost don't want to give it away. Well I hope Pete enjoys his treats & you all have a fab V-day!


✿ Karen ✿


1 comment:

  1. Wow, lucky Pete! Stunning creations hun both sets! Love the diecuts in the top two and that wee treat back is awesome! Jaffas yum! Now I have a wee sugar craving, LOL. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen